Our website may be the first source that non-members access to learn about VAF and it should be members’ go to source for up-to-date information. In an effort to address some of the critical needs, the Governance Committee is currently reviewing the structure of the website and to identify organizational information that should be added and pages in need of updating. As website editor you would have an opportunity to strengthen VAF’s website as an informative and dynamic communication tool. If you are interested in serving as Website Editor, please send a brief statement of interest and resume to email@example.com by January 15, 2024. Also feel free to email any questions to the same address.
Applicants should have knowledge of the VAF and its mission regarding the built environment, experience managing web content, a propensity for detail as well as excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- serves a 3-year term, volunteer position (renewable once);
- is an appointed Board Member;
- a member of the Communications Committee;
- keeps website content current
- develops a regular monthly schedule for updating website content;
- shares submission deadlines with board and committee chairs;
- edits submissions as needed;
- coordinates design and organizational changes to the website with VAF's website support consultant;
- works with Executive Committee, if proposing significant content changes;
- collaborates and coordinates with the Communications Committee as needed.